Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trip to Isle of Palms

We took a trip to Isle of Palms and Charleston this past weekend. It was just a quick trip to get away as a family before summer hits and things get really busy. Let me point out that it was NOT a vacation! I've determined that you can't take a vacation with kids, you can only take trips with kids. Vacations are restful, relaxing, peaceful, and when you come back you feel better than when you left. This was none of that. However, we did have a great time. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our trip. :-)


_____________________________________________



This one is by far my favorite! I feel like I should be able to submit this picture somewhere and win a cash prize! It's amazing! lol


__________________________________________






Our best family shot all weekend. This was near Fort Moultrie.


______________________________________________




This was a cool shot Megan took of me and the kids walking on the beach. I just like it. Braden and I are walking in step. lol
___________________________________________




Mini-Me!






No comments:

Post a Comment